Les Brown is a premier keynote speaker and one of the leading authorities on personal development. He energizes people to meet their challenge by giving amazing seminars. He uses his own life story as an example about the actions you need to take to change your life.
During his seminars he has said some inspiring things. I’ve collected 23 of the best Les Brown quotes on change. They’re about setting goals, taking action, following your dreams and changing your life.
At the bottom of the post I also included a video of one of Les Brown’s seminars for you.
01. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life.
02. Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.
03. Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
04. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
05. Your level of belief in yourself will inevitably manifest itself in whatever you do.
06. You have the power to change.
07. Change is difficult but often essential to survival.
08. You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.
09. You don’t get in life what you want; you get in life what you are.
10. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
11. You need to make a commitment, and once you make it, then life will give you some answers.
12. A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.
13. If you do not develop the hunger and courage to pursue your goal, you will lose your nerve and you will give up on your dream.
14. Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.
15. One of the most essential things you need to do for yourself is to choose a goal that is important to you.
16. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
17. You may not accomplish every goal you set — no one does — but what really matters is having goals and going after them wholeheartedly.
18. Choosing goals that are important to you is one of the most essential things you can do in order to live your dreams.
19. You are the only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life.
20. If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness.
21. If you are carrying strong feelings about something that happened in your past, they may hinder your ability to live in the present.
22. The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.
23. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
Lastly I want to share a great video of a part of one of Les Brown’s seminars, the other parts of this seminar are also included in the playlist;